Wednesday, April 30, 2014

MY FIRST MEDAL


At the end of 2010, I follow martial arts Championship “Shorinji Kempo” in Kudus. I represented the team from Banyumas.

At that time I fight with the opponent team from Pekalongan. I strongly feel anxious, because my first time against the team of Pekalongan. but my coach gives spirit to me, she said “If you want to get a medal, defeat him!!”. I became a passion for him.

The match begins, with careful attention to my opponent’s movement so that I could do the techniques that are taught to coach effectively. It turns out the suspected, my opponent is very tough, so I lose.

I’m very disappointed because it could not win, but I still get a medal, the silver medal. I feel proud because this is my first medal.

That is my experience and my attempt to get my first medal, it’s hard but if we are serious in doing something for sure the results will not disappoint. This is my first medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment